When making a transfer to another Majestic account of yours or to an account of another Majestic client, you will be making an internal transfer to an internal beneficiary. To achieve this, kindly follow these steps:
- Log into your Majestic account,
- Choose the account from which you wish to make the transfer in the upper right corner of the screen (if you have multiple accounts).
- Click "Payments" from the left menu.
- Select "New Transfer" from the submenu
- On the New Transfer page, click the "Beneficiary List" button.
- On the "List of Beneficiaries" popup page, select the "Internal Beneficiaries" tab and click the "Add New" button.
- On the "Add New Beneficiary" popup page, check the checkbox "This is a Majestic Account",
fill out the beneficiary details and in the "Account No." field, enter the 10 digit Majestic account number of the beneficiary (Majestic account numbers start with "888").
- Click "Save and Select" button.
- Complete the "New Transfer" form, which is now filled with the details of the beneficiary, with the amount and other details and click "Next".
After reviewing the transfer details on the "Confirmation page", click the "Finish" button.
Your transfer is now created and pending your authorization in the list of "Created Transfers".
- In the "Created Transfers" list, check the checkbox next to the transfer you wish to authorized and click the "Authorize Transfers" button.
- On the "Request for Authorization" popup page, enter the code from your Google Authenticator app installed on your mobile device. If the authorization was completed successfully, you will get a successful authorization message on the screen.
Internal transfers to verified beneficiaries are processed automatically. Internal transfer to a non-verified beneficiary or transfers requiring a compliance review will be processed by Majestic manually.
To check the successful completion of an internal transfer, check the transfer in the "Transaction history", which can be accessed from the "Account Information" link from the left menu.
Hint: You can access and create a list of beneficiaries (Internal and External) also in the "Beneficiaries" page, which you can access from the "Account Management" section from the left menu in your Majestic account.